Best Gaming Laptop

That should be a nice performer. It has a good CPU, plenty of memory and it has a decent performing graphics card.

Can you guys answer my original question? How well will the laptop I linked you guys to perform in gaming?

Sorry xD. 2.0 might be a little...on the slow side. But it /is/ a C2D. Fast RAM, decent HDD with plenty of space...I can attest, the 9600 is a pretty nice GPU. The mobile version may be a little less, but the card itself is a performer.

Overall, good laptop. But does it come with an OS? Or do you already have the disk?

someone will probably get pissed off at me for saying this and give me bed rep just for mentioning their name as someone has before which is complete abuse of the rep system but i would recommend sager if u want to gaming for a good price and not end up spending so much on nothing like the stupid alienwares. I hear good things about Sager and im pretty sure u can find something their, i do not know their prices but i know their not like alienwares.

Though hp laptops are really nice, they have style and the performance, not so sure about gaming performance but raw performance is neat.

-1 for that post. Just because.

EDIT: Got a link to one of these Sagers? Yes I know I could google it but I'm lazy.

someone will probably get pissed off at me for saying this and give me bed rep just for mentioning their name as someone has before which is complete abuse of the rep system but i would recommend sager if u want to gaming for a good price and not end up spending so much on nothing like the stupid alienwares. I hear good things about Sager and im pretty sure u can find something their, i do not know their prices but i know their not like alienwares.

Though hp laptops are really nice, they have style and the performance, not so sure about gaming performance but raw performance is neat.

I kind of want to neg rep you just for writing half of your post about how people shouldn't neg rep you for your post. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom