Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-03-2010, 09:59 AM   #1
Beta Member
Exclamation Best gaming computer for me?

Im in Boston atm, summer. Ive been visiting a particular sony store almost every day and i have fallen in love with the VAIO All in One tuch screen. Amazing offer are going to be given on july 4. I love to play games on pc console. I want to enjoy the latest game at the highest resolution possible. my budget is below 1300$. a New VAIO touch screen have come out today or yesterday, with a much better processor but its price is doubled, 2000$ and thats a big problem.

This is the spec of the current VAIO Touch screen im really considering:
-intel core 2 duo e7500 processor(2.93ghz)
-genuine windows 7 home premium 64bit
-24.0 widescreen(1920x1080) touch display
-blu-ray disc optical drive and a 500GB HDD
-4GB ram and integrated NATSC/ATSC TV Tunners
Tackle virtually any graphics requirement with a NVIDIAŽ GeForceŽ G210M GPU and 512MB of dedicated video RAM.
13000$ and probly will go down few 100s on july 4

The link abovee shows the compute i want This is the computer of my dreams and i wish to know, will it make me happy? will i be able to play games and enjoy its increadible resolution? i looked up the graphic card info and its one of the toppest, i do not see anything bad with this system and why it would run crysis 2, FEAR,global agenda, etc...

IF YOU really think this is not good for me, please i beg you, feel free to recommend me any computer/all in one pc below 1350$

3D is just sick, and i cant imagine playing games on 3D. IT would be a whole new expirience for me. Anyone recommend me to buy one of those? will it make me happy considering my standards and what im looking for ? Any recommendation?

Please dont recommend me to built my own computer, thats an option i cant take. I would love to create my godly pc but not this year or the next.
I REALLY APPRICIATE everyones help.

Sorry for my english Also please take in consideration im not very experience with these things and thats why im asking for help.

danilotron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
In Runtime
Default Re: Best gaming computer for me?

If you gonna be gaming then your computer will not be able to handle good graphics settings. You wont run crysis with out putting on low settings. So get this computer instead.

Building is not hard dude even if your not a computer expert whats holding you back ?
Sporego is offline   Reply With Quote