Best gameing PC?

MOODYGIRL

Baseband Member
Hello I would like to know what is the best gaming PC
for the Sims 2 along with other games. The PC i have
now it runs so slow when i am playing it. Pauses for
about 3 mins every time i move the mouse. But I would
like to get a Alienware PC but every one is saying, Alienware is NO good and does not last long. Money is no price as long as it's not over 6,000. I mean I would like a PC that would last a good while.

Something that can have the internet and can have the old sims games and the new ones and the new ones to come along with other PC games. I do not like dell I tryed them they are not good.

I mean is Alienware that bad that is the PC i do want but if it's not going to last then i would like a PC that would.

Desktop Not laptop.

http://www.alienware.com/

Would you consider building your own? You can make the best of the best that way.

You mean physically build it my self. If so no But have them do it with what i want and need sure. I no nothing of makeing it myself.

Alienwares are good, just really expensive. If you want to spend the money to get something high end, then go for it.

MOODYGIRL said:
You mean physically build it my self. If so no But have them do it with what i want and need sure. I no nothing of makeing it myself.
Well i'm sure there is plenty of places you can go that will build you a decent custom computer if you describe to them what exactley you want to do with the computer. I'd check around and get some estimates.

MikeReiner said:
Alienwares are good, just really expensive. If you want to spend the money to get something high end, then go for it.

So Alienwear is good ok I asked for help maybe about a few months ago.
And some one posted this.

alienware = ripoff

xactly and they do "not" last that long. Most of their parts are overworked too.

alienware=over kill but good for a couple yrs then it get overworked.

yeah they are decent, but I still would prefer a custom built computer over them since customs can be better.

Alienware is a fine PC, personally i think they are starting to ship them too loaded down with software and memory hogging apps (most PC compaines will do that), but if you want a PC that wont get outdated for a long time.

Look for a full Direct X10 Graphics card and A Core2Duo Processor (socket T).

Get no less than 2GB of DDR2 Ram.

Ok I do want a custom built computer but i want it by them. and i know nothing of what ya'll are talking about. lmao i'm sorry.

eww dont get a custom built computer by them. they will overprice it by like 300% (means 3 times as much as you should pay). go to a local pc store and get it built there...

Back
Top Bottom