Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread
Old 09-04-2005, 05:45 PM   #11
Daemon Poster
Default Re: best crack sites

All information located under current site placed for private purposes and will not be downloaded, viewed or used whatsoever. So current site webmaster or organization hosting this site takes no responsibility for the way you will use information from this site.
If you`re member of any anti-piracy or related group or organization you cannot enter this site and view any of site contents. If you enter this site and do not agree with current terms you can not provide any treatment of our hosting ISPs, organization or any persons storing this site information because your actions will be estimated as violation code no. 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act from 1995.

In other words they have illegal files on there site and are not to be posted here, if you feel otherwise please talk to david or one of the other mods, also i have nothing against you so why are you acting mad at ME i just want CF to be around for a long time and not shutdown becuase one person decided to post a link to a site containing illegal files.

Macbook Pro 2.4ghs Intel Core 2 Duo, 4gigs ram

Mac Pro - 2x 3.0GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon , 4x2gig 800MHz DDR2, 2x 1TB 7200-rpm Serial ATA 3Gb/s, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
Old 09-04-2005, 05:47 PM   #12
Wizard of Wires

Asking for or giving out of hacking or cracking information is a banning offence. Be carefull little one, I am everywhere...

Old 09-05-2005, 02:07 AM   #13
Golden Master
Default Re: best crack sites

Originally Posted by battersup
<<< Your behavour is deplorable. You had better straighten up or you may may find yourself outside the door. READ DA RULES...
Welcome aboard, I like your attitude, unfortunately, there are a lot of people that join,then immediately offend, you didn't, so obviously you joined CF to use it in a sensible way, long may you do so.
It's early days yet, have you had a good look around?, the gallery is very good, can I ask your age?, you can use "Private Messages" to so, just click PM at the bottom of this posting.

Closed Thread

« memory? | Omg »