Best CPU overclocking program

Exactly the answer I was hoping for daemon! I am so proud of you! My little demon is growing up! :( NO!! Don't grow up so fast!! LMAO! JK, JK.

Actually, if have an ABIT board, uGuru is AWESOMENESS. But.. if you don't BIOS = KING.

Opteronix said:
Exactly the answer I was hoping for daemon! I am so proud of you! My little demon is growing up! :( NO!! Don't grow up so fast!! LMAO! JK, JK.

Actually, if have an ABIT board, uGuru is AWESOMENESS. But.. if you don't BIOS = KING.

lmao.

daemon said:

Ah, a laugh. More people need to laugh in life. Did you realize that laughing releases key enzymes and protein complexes in the brain and liver that influence a better overall health.

Opteronix said:
Ah, a laugh. More people need to laugh in life. Did you realize that laughing releases key enzymes and protein complexes in the brain and liver that influence a better overall health.

well I've heard that before. But I've also heard that laughing decreases ur lifetime instead of increasing it. But I don't care, I'll still laugh whenever I want to.

daemon said:
well I've heard that before. But I've also heard that laughing decreases ur lifetime instead of increasing it. But I don't care, I'll still laugh whenever I want to.

Eh? that is odd, many many studies have shown it increases your life expectancy and also promotes a healthy mind and can help cure cancer in many cases.

Every time you laugh (like seriously laugh) it is supposed to increase a minimum of 1 hour in your life, which is totally kickass

Back
Top Bottom