Best cooling for my setup

Kylothian

Baseband Member
Howzit peeps

I wanted to get your thoughts and input on what the best cooling will be for my setup.
This is what im currently running:
Motherboard: ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3
CPU: AMD X6 1100T 3.3GHZ Black Edition
Memory: 4x 2GB Corsair Dominator DDR3- 1600Mhz CL9
Graphics Card: ASUS EAH5850 DirectCU TOP/2DIS/1GD5
Case: Coolermaster CM690ii Advanced

At the moment my CPU fan is the stock one that came with the chip and then i have the 3 case fans that came with the case

Now i was looking at the following cpu cooler Zulman CPNS12X it looks decent and powerfull

wanted to get your thoughts, is there anything else you would recommend.
Im a bit wary of liquid cooling cause with my luck the entire thing will explode lol
also if there is anything else you might recommend i add on my ram ect please let me know.

cheerz
thanks in advanced

The reviews are pretty good on it, I have the same CPU as you and I use the Cooler Master Hyper 212+ and it keeps the chip downright chilly. If you want to save some money, the Hyper 212+ is under $30 in most cases. If you want the Zalman, there's nothing wrong with it either.

Wonderful CPU Fan

1/4 what the rated price on your selected one is. I've heard from people I know that it is great. 2100 newegg ratings, 1700 of them gave it 5 stars.

Thanks for the reply guys ive checked out the cooler looks sweet. But ive stumbled accross the Hyper N620 CPU Cooler. Read bunch of reviews I was quite impressed, will this fit on my CPU? sorry im a bit noobish with socket sizes ect.
With that im also going to get the Zulman VF3000A - ATi Edition VGA Cooler and 2x CMXAF2 Airflow 2 Memory Cooler.
Hopefully with all this my system should run colder and look alot cooler ^^

Thanks again for the help

Thanks for the reply guys ive checked out the cooler looks sweet. But ive stumbled accross the Hyper N620 CPU Cooler. Read bunch of reviews I was quite impressed, will this fit on my CPU? sorry im a bit noobish with socket sizes ect.
With that im also going to get the Zulman VF3000A - ATi Edition VGA Cooler and 2x CMXAF2 Airflow 2 Memory Cooler.
Hopefully with all this my system should run colder and look alot cooler ^^

Thanks again for the help

Most reviews have ratings attached to them from people who have used the product whether good or bad. Make sure to read some of the reviews, see what people think of the product to help your decision along. Also, if you are looking for a Zalman cooler (which btw are highly rated), if you want to save some money and still have a great cooler, look at the CNPS9900MAX line of coolers. 1/2 the cost of the CNPS12X.

EDIT: Forgot to mention. The CNPS9900MAX can be used with high-heat sink RAM as well, so if that is an issue for you, i'd suggest looking at it. If you have slim RAM, then also look into the Noctua NH-D14. Great cooler, great ratings and again cheaper than the CPNS12X.

Back
Top Bottom