Best Cooling?

blah blah

In Runtime
After replacing my motherboard and video cards, im planning to get a littl something extra special for my pc. Im thiking about this speacial kind of cooling , which shoots extremely cool air (-30) high pressured in ur comp or something like that. I might have to sell my case , oh well. What is the name of this cooling im thiking of, or if anyone noes the "ultimate cooling system" i'd be glad to here it.

phase change, www.asetek.com, get the light speed, u dun have to sell ur case, u just put ur case on top, and then either take out a fan slot, or just drill a hole in teh bottom of case, and put the tubing in and it connect to the cpu, that would be really good cpu cooling, and i wouldnt think u really need vid card cooling that will give u -30C temps, or u could make ur own, and get about -50 safley, or take risks of explosions and get -100, which i would suggest putting outside in its own little building and then tubing to ur comp, so lol if u go for -100 get a little shack on teh side of ur hosue near ur room, and ppl say its cheaper, like, alot cheaper to make the -50 thing urself than the -30 asetek litespeed, the lite speed costs i think around 850+ USD and then u could build ur own for like 300 bux, cuz most the time u can get an old refridgerator compressor for free from a junk yard, and it will still wor :)

Back
Top Bottom