Best Computer Games?

ace777

Fully Optimized
I just got a good computer that can play most games,
It has 2.4 Ghz processor, 1 Gigbyte of RAM, PCI Express 6100 series ( if im not mistaken) and everything else is capable and I was wondering what are some good games? I have bought a few new(old) cheap games(medal of honor, Call of duty) and I was wanting to ask what is a fun FPS to play and can push your grafs card ,Or any other favorite fun games to try out.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the 6100 won't get you very far in gaming. As for games, Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, F.E.A.R., Doom 3, just to name a few.

Sorry, you're (most likely integrated) 6100 isn't going to get you anywhere with most games. Get like a 7600GT, that'll be a lot nicer.

Try GTA San Andreas, not a FPS, but mad fun.

America's Army <---FREE
http://www.americasarmy.com/

Halo PC

Unreal Tournament 2K4

Lol, I don't think that will even run FEAR...Doom 3 probably, BF at low settings.

I have to update then lol, 7600 series for 100 dollars is that a good deal? I was thinking of puting that in it and its now integrated.

Yeah, definitely get it. It's the best price vs. performance deal out there right now. You'll be able to play most new games on medium to high settings (besides DirectX10 games...)

Mate has a 7600GT says its a good card! great value too. I used to have 6100 intergrated and yeah it sucked lol.

7600GT is an excellent card. I actually have 2 spare if ya wanna buy 'em off me. The XXX edition and a regular one from XFX.

freestyler105 said:
Sorry, you're (most likely integrated) 6100 isn't going to get you anywhere with most games. Get like a 7600GT, that'll be a lot nicer.

Try GTA San Andreas, not a FPS, but mad fun.

America's Army <---FREE
http://www.americasarmy.com/

Halo PC

Unreal Tournament 2K4

Lol, I don't think that will even run FEAR...Doom 3 probably, BF at low settings.

whats that americans army like?

I can vouch for GTA SA , just finished it tonight, by far one of the best games on the pc for fun and crazyness!

Half-Life 2 is fun, also if you read my specs in my sig you'll see i'm running a Radeon 9200 and i can run Doom 3, FEAR, Half-Life 2, and some others.

Back
Top Bottom