Ok, so for college, I have to build an ultimate gaming computer (such fun huh
I don't have like a budget on it, so I plan to build the best, in order to get a pass. I have to evaluate every part I am going to use, and justify why I chose them..
I have decided on these so far..
- 4X 150GB 15,000 HDD's, or, if I can't find them on an english site, 4X 150GB Raptors
- 4GB DDR2 RAM 800-1066MHz - Popular, well known make, maybe Corsair OCZ?
- 2X 7950GX2 - SLI
- 20.1 Widescreen monitor - 8ms response time (just a good gaming monitor really)
- AMD AM2 Athlon 64 Dual Core FX62
- Asus Crosshair AM2 nForce 590
So, could I add anything else, to make it evan extra killer?