Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 02-12-2007, 06:20 AM   #1
Fully Optimized

Default The best battlefield 2 mods?

Ok i was looking at battlefield 2 mods but they are big in size and cant be botehred to download serval to only find out that they are crap. Can anyone tell which is a reall good mod out there?

Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:39 AM   #2
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Xiggy Send a message via MSN to Xiggy
Default Re: The best battlefield 2 mods?

uhhhh...some people lilke Point of Existance..i havent tried it yet....also when a new thing comes out which is a 1942 mod for bf2 making the great physics etc. into wwii....but idk when its coming out!...also there is just little stunt mods etc. which tend to be A LOT of fun...also i tried a racing mod once it was great!

XFX 7600gs 256mb 128bit agp8x
Xiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:11 AM   #3
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

the only way to find out is to test them.
But I can give you my opinions about the ones I've played.

Point Of Existence 2:
crappy, just like bf2 with new skins and more vehicles. But I guess if you like bf2 and just want it to be better looking then this would be for you.

Project Reality:
Best mod ever. I don't even know how to describe it, all I can say is extremely great or something like that. :P As the name says it aims at realism, so teamwork is required. But if you don't play as a team, don't expect to win and don't expect to have the full experience, it's all about teamwork. If you don't play in a squad you are going to be running to where the action is for half of the round. Also if you choose to try this I highly suggest get a microphone and start using it.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:20 PM   #4
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by mammikoura
Project Reality:
Best mod ever. I don't even know how to describe it, all I can say is extremely great or something like that. :P As the name says it aims at realism, so teamwork is required. But if you don't play as a team, don't expect to win and don't expect to have the full experience, it's all about teamwork. If you don't play in a squad you are going to be running to where the action is for half of the round. Also if you choose to try this I highly suggest get a microphone and start using it.
nice one thats what i love about BF2 is when you get in a good squad that actually works together. thanks!
Core i7 2600K Sandybridge + Prolimatech Megahalems Cooler ₪ Asus P8P67 DELUXE ₪ G.Skill RipJawsX 8GB DDR3 1600MHz ₪ Crossfire 5870's ₪ OCZ GameXstream 850w ₪ X-Fi Fatal1ty FPS edition ₪ OCZ Vertex 3 120GB ₪ Antec P182 ₪ NAS ReadyDuo 4Tb ₪ BenQ FP241WZ 24" Widescreen LCD ₪ Windows 7 x64
Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:28 PM   #5
Daemon Poster

For Project reality: Where can i download it and can you possible give me the ip to the server that you use or servers that do you use? thanks

also do you have xfire?
Nvidia 7600 GS 256 MB PCI-E 16x
jo5h is offline   Reply With Quote