heh....yall did better then me,

i got 3551 o3Marks

Min 51
Max 90
Avg 59
1440x900

ox MSAA

Re: David (Me) vs Goliath (Techmaster) As we all know, David wins :p

If Furmark CPU dependent? I won't be able to do any benchmarking until I get my new heatsink, power supply and card. I don't know when the heatsink and power supply will come in.

furmark is supposed to be strictly GPU, i dont think it uses CPU at all which is very nice cause we can than see who's GPU is really better. You should do that furmark thing worship at 1440x900 and tell me what u get or just put up a pic of your score, would be better dat way

furmark-1.jpg

We need to set down the parameters of this competition. Maybe do 3 tests each at a different clock. One at stock, partial overclock and maximum overclock. Not only will it be more fun that way, anyone looking to purchase the same hardware at us will get a good idea of what to expect.

ya we should do that but first we should actually set what resolution will be doing this all at. I think we should do 1440x900 because you and worship can both run those res's, am i right ? i cant run anything higher than that but u guys can and if you want me to run at a higher res you would all have to wait till sunday night

Soon as we are done this benchmarking, I'm most probably going to sell my EVGA card to my friend Taylor. I really won't be needing two cards.

Back
Top Bottom