BearShare?

I have used all mentioned p2p apps and have found that soulseek and dc++ work the best for me. I am not judging these programs on the user interface. Their availability of files and the amount of files are what make me choose these two apps.

If you can figure out how to use it properly, i have found just about everything on dc++ i couldn't find on limewire, bearshare, soulseek, and winmx. I highly recommend dc++ for apps and video such as movies and anime.

if you ask me there are 2 programmes i reccomend limewire and shareaza limewire i like because of the fact that im using a router which has a firewall and limewire's special firewall to firewall transfers mean i can use my adsl conection to the full there are not other prgrammes that have worked well. shareaza is very good it has lots of users so download speeds are fast as for bearshare i've heard good things about but i haven't used it before simply because of the fact that it gives spyware on the intial download look http://www.download.com/BearShare/3000-2166_4-10371073.html?tag=lst-0-1 read what it says after the Software Publisher's Description

Back
Top Bottom