BearShare?

FatesEnemy

Solid State Member
What do you guys now about BearShare. I've heard mixed things. I've heard thats its really good and I've also heard that its fucks up your computer. Which one is true in your opinion?

It doesn't mess with your computer. It does install a couple of spyware programs called "Save Now" and "Weathercast" which does not do any harm. I just disable it and if you have firewall, it won't go through if you don't allow it to go through. Other than that, I love it. I download a lot of stuff including movies, music, games, software of any kind.

awesome. I want it so i can get Rhino 3D. I'm learning how to do 3D modelling and i was told Rhino 3D is one of the best programs and that it can be found on bearshare. So when i get home i will get BearShare. Thanks for the help guys.

bearshare is file hsaring thing i guess huh? i just use limeiwre. man, i was talking to my friend the other day and he was like... man, i just downloaded this program form kazaa. is that good? i was like... NOOOOOOOO. so funny...

Kazaa sucks. It's basically a portal for spyware and adware. BearShare is ok. Ares and Ares Lite are pretty good, but the user interface is pretty hard to get used to though. LimeWire is probably the best.

yhea, i think that limewire is the best fileshare out there. ive never had any problems with it, except, that is, when the old donwloads dont restart. then that really pisses me off. ohther than that, go limewire!

die limewire!!!!! i hate it, so hard to get used to it, BEARSHARE rules!!!!!! i use it and i havent got a virus in 3-4 months!!!!, no firewall either only the one that comes in SP2. bearshare is the best, im getting almosta steady 1.4mb/s download speeds

Back
Top Bottom