Battlefield 2 Help!

Well my computer case is fairly small so i dont think thats its going to fit and i dont wanna do alllll of this crap just to play BF2 lol ..... i'll do it if i dont have to take the mobo out .. the dimensions are--> Width:7.2" Depth:16" Height:14.1" pretty small?

I used to have a 5500 pci card which ran BF2 alright on low settings with some lag, but i called Emachines support (because that was the manufacturer of my comp.) and they told me they had an nvidia 5700 which could run it, and its pci. But it is true I only had 512 MB of pc2700 ram and an intel celeron d processor(2.93 GHz)

mammikoura said:
Any atx psu will fit in an atx case

i know you told him to check, but just as some proof against that. if your running a COmpaq, there is a good chance that teh PSU in your comp is smaller than normal, and normal ones will not fit. (don't you hate propriatary companies :mad: ) but otherwise, yes, most fit in most cases.

some other dude was just telling me about a ATI Radeon Xpress 300 and it worked for him with BF2

There is not Xpress 300. It's Xpress 200. If the guy can run it on that, it would be a computing breakthrough.

Back
Top Bottom