I have 2 monitors as it stands right now. I will be looking at trading them to my wife later on to purchase 4 more when the demand is there. I also have windows 7 home on a recently deceased computer. The main program I will be running is called Pro-Tools 9 here are the basic requirements: Windows Systems
Supported Nvidia Quadro Graphics Drivers
- System Software: Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, or Ultimate (32 or 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is officially qualified with Pro Tools 9.0.2 and higher
- Total System RAM: 2GB minimum, 4GB or more recommended
- For Windows Desktop Computers
Supported Nvidia Graphics Cards
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4800 1.5GB PCIe video board
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 3800 1.5GB PCIe video board
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 1800 768MB PCIe video board
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 580 512MB PCIe video board
- NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 256MB PCIe video board
This system will connect to a fire wire component called RME Fireface 800
This will require a fire wire port.
Finally the hard drive can be 40 gig max as all music will need to be recorded on external hard drives as to ensure best audio results.
Again ty so much for your patience on this!!