Ban Bluto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barrett said:
He deserved it Root, and yes I'm allowed to say that stuff when he is deserving of it, he needs to be put in his place.
Nah; he doesn't really. More you than him really: his place if you post - he's doing that - your place if you think his posts are uncalled for is to Report them.

Fine lets just agree to report every single one of his offensive posts. Obviously infinate threads will not get us anywhere but the Mods say report, so let's report :D

Bluto is never going to be banned.

I don't understand why everybody just can't leave him alone. The best way to quell mr. bluto is to just ignore him. I personally have nothing against bluto and he seems intelligble to me. I just wish that he would post here.
Damn. BLUTO PLEASE POST.

oh yes, i forgot to ask. Has anybody sent him a PM on what the rules are?? Maybe he jus hasn't read them?? hehe

C'mon Tibs, he's 70, he's not stupid, well, he is but... How do you report a SNIDE post? I'm starting a thread that will qoute some of his stupid posts. Look for it.

come on everyone, give it up. there have been many solutions to "bluto's behavior", but everyone insists on continuing to post! I think that it is really sad that we have aseven page long thread about bannig a member when we could all be helping someone else or at least trying what has been suggested!

Itsme

Maybe that's because he's never directed an offensive post twoards you. This is a flame Bluto board so if your not discussing why you hate/want to ban Bluto, don't post, because I want to keep this thread going. None of you have legitimate reason to stick up for him.

sooo what if i dont mind bluto
to start with why are these threads always in hardware softeware
second if he does soming wrong then report him we will deal with him

u want to keep a flame thread open????

TibsBeatAll said:
Bluto is never going to be banned.

I don't understand why everybody just can't leave him alone. The best way to quell mr. bluto is to just ignore him. I personally have nothing against bluto and he seems intelligble to me. I just wish that he would post here.
Damn. BLUTO PLEASE POST.

You being a new member and of a similar nature, you wouldn't.

I would say I'd rather have Tibs banned after his pathetic argument with me, starting using un-necessary language, bad mouthing me, PMing offensive stuff, undermining me even though you're quite pathetic for doing so.

Bluto doesn't deserve to be banned yet, but when people like Tibs come on thinking they own the forum and posting whatever wherever and bad mouthing experienced members such as myself (Senior Member), they should be dealt with, all I've seen is a short warning from Lord K saying please don't say nasty things in PM... Although it's appriciated It's not sufficient.

Bluto is back to the good old posting Bluto for a while, it seems every time this thread is reopened he gets a wake up call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom