Backup DVD's

You go to China and they have not copyright laws. Im from Australia so we have laws.. I found out its even bad to record movies from TV using your VCR, because you didnt ask the maker of the movie if you can record it. Crazy. What the hell are VCR's made for then..lol

I backed all of my DVD's, if any of these answer's dont work try DVD Shrink thats the best, alot of times it bust's the copyright and if you have to dvd drives you can burn from one straight to the other without messing around on ur puter. Make sure you use good media, like Verbatim disk's. And I prefer to use DVD + R's. If you want to check out a good forum to read that has all the programs u can use plus info on what to do, http://forum.digital-digest.com/

This is how I copy/back up DVD's:

AnyDVD + Nero - With AnyDVD the DVD is decrypted as soon as it's put in the drive.

Failing that...

DVD Shrink + Nero - I'll mainly only use this method, if the DVD needs to be shrunk in order to fit onto a DVD+R SL.

The above two seem to work the majority of the time, same quality and speed... Just depends what I feel like using.

Failing that...

DVD Decrypter + Nero - I've only had to use this once when a certain DVD wouldn't backup usnig the other two methods.

Back
Top Bottom