Background

BobbyDRZA

Baseband Member
I want to know how to add desktop backgrounds or pictures to the background of folders such as me opening up my Documents folder and having a specific background displayed in the folder, my brother did this when he had Win98 but he doesn't know how to do it with WinXP, can someones explain to me how to do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated

PEACE

In Windows XP, this is even more possible than it was in Win 98!

Go to a folder you want to add a background to, and simply right click the background of the window, and go to View, as Thumbnails.

That will set it so it would display pictures as backgrounds, and now to set the backgrounds:

Right click a folder and go to Properties,
then go to Customise, and then simply click on 'Change Picture' and browse for it. Pressing Okay and maybe opening and closing the folder will make the picture appear.

I hope this helps :)

I don't think that will work because that will only change the image that is placed on the actual folder icon instead of the background image in the window itself.

I couldn't find any options to make a customized background for your windows. Maybe there's a hack available for it? For now, there is nothing I know that can do it.

Opps... I thought BobbyDRZA on the folders themseleves, as in the background, and not as the background image. Sorry about that...

Back
Top Bottom