Azza Motherboard Driver Help

kevito

Beta member
I am installing a new hard disk drive and don't know which motherboard drivers to use when installing Windows 2000.

The MB brand is Azza, and was bought in late 2001.

The box says model KT3-AV. On the board is a sticker which says KT3-AS. Based on information in the manual the KT3-AS identification is correct.

The receipt says KT133X.

The driver CD that came with it lists as choices KT133BL, KT133BX, KT133TX, KT3ABX, and KT3EBX, but not KT3-AS or KT133X.

The Azza website is essentially useless, with no driver information at all. Based on information from other websites, all of these numbers represent actual MB models, and they all use the same VIA KT133 chipset.

Which driver should I use? Are they all the same?

kevito said:
I am installing a new hard disk drive and don't know which motherboard drivers to use when installing Windows 2000.

The box says model KT3-AV. On the board is a sticker which says KT3-AS. Based on information in the manual the KT3-AS identification is correct.

The receipt says KT133X.

The driver CD that came with it lists as choices KT133BL, KT133BX, KT133TX, KT3ABX, and KT3EBX, but not KT3-AS or KT133X.

The Azza website is essentially useless, with no driver information at all. Based on information from other websites, all of these numbers represent actual MB models, and they all use the same VIA KT133 chipset.

Widows is the Operating System and has nothing to do with the mbd and is self driven.The mbd is for adding devices for Windows to "detect"
Why do you think you need any ? Have you heard of plug and play
well properly plug it in and thats it,no drivers needed.
bios should be auto,forget the numbers.
But i could ask a dozen more ?'s.
:eek: :D

kevito said:

The receipt says KT133X.

go for installing the KT-3-AS version. AV is probably just another way of them saying it.

Thanks for the help guys. Windows 2000 ended up having the drivers so they were loaded automatically.

Back
Top Bottom