Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-26-2006, 09:46 PM   #1
In Runtime

Default Awesome Firefox Extension!

Reveal

Firefox extension Reveal creates thumbnails of your tabbed pages, allowing you to select, reorder, or even sort through pages in the session history.

Pressing F2 will bring up your thumbs, at which point you can even search through them with a Find feature. Beyond that, Reveal shows thumbnails of your page history if you rest your mouse over the Back and Forward buttons, and allows you to zoom in on the page youíre visiting with a triple click.

Reveal is in theory very similar to previously-mentioned extension, foXpose, but the results are, for my money, much nicer. After youíve installed Reveal and restarted your browser, it takes you through a nice step-by-step tutorial on how to use it. This is the coolest new Firefox extension Iíve seen in a while (cool as in 50% fun, 50% useful), and definitely worth a look. - Kotaku

Impruv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2006, 09:47 PM   #2
In Runtime

Default Re: Awesome Firefox Extension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impruv
Reveal

Firefox extension Reveal creates thumbnails of your tabbed pages, allowing you to select, reorder, or even sort through pages in the session history.

Pressing F2 will bring up your thumbs, at which point you can even search through them with a Find feature. Beyond that, Reveal shows thumbnails of your page history if you rest your mouse over the Back and Forward buttons, and allows you to zoom in on the page youíre visiting with a triple click.

Reveal is in theory very similar to previously-mentioned extension, foXpose, but the results are, for my money, much nicer. After youíve installed Reveal and restarted your browser, it takes you through a nice step-by-step tutorial on how to use it. This is the coolest new Firefox extension Iíve seen in a while (cool as in 50% fun, 50% useful), and definitely worth a look. - Kotaku

NICE!

Take that, IE7!!
RaistlinZ - "I think God woke up one day (probably around Noon. dude likes to sleep in) and said to himself, "OMFG, these dinosaurs are just kicking too much ass. The world is not ready for them yet." "
Quinton McLeod is offline   Reply With Quote