Award bios

krootushas

Beta member
Hello. The problem happened. Playing games and the image disappeared, and one long beep repeated infinitely. Opened a computer cabinets and pulls out a 9500gt video card (motherboard is integrated with the other). The image appeared in one short peep everything as it should be. Only point is that the signal does not comply with Award BIOS (long or long repetitive / Working memory error.) Maybe someone Hawes ideas? And excuse the grammar mistakes ...

So what you are saying is you were playing a game and all the sudden the screen went blank. You opened the computer and removed your 9500GT and hooked your monitor up to the integrated Graphics Processor and it worked fine. The problem you are asking about though is why the computer was giving you a long repetitive beep which indicates a memory error when it was not the memory but the graphics card that was not working? Is this correct?

If all this is correct in order to better answer your question we would need the following:

Rest of the computer specifications: including operating system
When you say the image disappeared do you mean everything just went blank or did you get a blue screen?
have you tried to reinstall the 9500GT after you found out that the integrated graphics works?
Also could you download and run Memtest in order to make sure your RAM is fine. after you list the specs I can give you a direct link to this.

Before few days i upgraded my bios. It seems work fine. But i roled back bios with qFlash and now works great. Thanx anyways!

Back
Top Bottom