Avoid Alienware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you not know what the model is and purchase it off Alienware? Alienware has customizations online. I think you either pirated it, or you're lying.

The model I have narrowed it down to is either the Area-51m 7700 or the Auror-51m 7700. Both weigh 17 lb when maxed out and are incredibly powerful... almost as powerful as my Alienware desktop.

Alienware is an overcharging companie that some how got huge ratings from people who thought the case looked cool. Alienware is stupid. Build your own machine...plus it's cheaper :)

Alienware is definitly overrated too, why pay upwards of 3-4 grand for a pc that you can build yourself for half that price? They just look cool, and they really are heavy because it's a huge laptop. It's made for gaming, taking to lanparties and such, but I wouldn't want to lug around a laptop that weighs more than 20 pounds.

get a falcon-nw or a voodoo for gaming. dell for everything else. only prob i have with alppys these days is that you pretty much have to get one of their oses. rather get my own and save me the time and money...

damn that sucks...i would never buy alienware...as many have said before its better to buy your own, they put a huge cap on everything..sob's..

lol, sounds like one of the old 17" laptops with a Pentium 4 CPU. :p

The newer 15.4" or 12.1" laptops with Pentium M's look awesome.

ouchies... yeah, I will always go with a dell xps gen.2 anyday.... a cool, quiet pent. M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom