avi splitter/joiner...

jay8990

Daemon Poster
Im looking for a program like VirtualDub.
A program that can split/join avi files (mpegs would be a bonus), but one better than virtual dub! one that supports a whole range of codecs.

I have a movie, that i want to put on vcd's, but i cant split it because it uses the xvid codec. few more like this too.

program should be free! :D

thanks

Windows Movie Maker. It will output into WMV I think though, although this shouldn't be a proplem. At very extreme, Dr. DivX can turn the WMV into an AVI if you specifically require one for Writing. Best thing is, Movie Maker is free :D

Dude Lord your like obsessed with windows lol someone has a crush on Billy!! Ooh! Im telling everyone!

lol just messin man, And I would guess you could find something on Cnet or Sourceforge Gotta do some hunting, Ill go check it out and see If I can find anything for ya, man

Well Everything on Source Forge is free, and there are alot more better than Movie Maker (Atleast in my opinion, Movie maker doesnt give many options)

Yeah they are, sure you can find incomplete sources if you want, but for the most part you can find complete open source programs and although most would think open source means sloppy, they are actually quite stable, since they are self sustaining whereas something written for windows (no im not bashing) normally relies on its framework to run

never thought of movie maker! cheers!

i just need to put the other hard disk back in again! :( been having some troubles with it!!

Back
Top Bottom