Avg Help

vijaygunners

In Runtime
I have AVG 7.0.322 anti virus and have just foun a Trojan Horse Dropper.Small.22.AW, does anyone know how bad that trojan is or what damage it does?

Because ive never had a trojan before whilst using AVG I just wanted to know will i get rid of it for good if I delete the file or shall I try to heal the file?

healing it won't work since trojans dont copy themselves to opther programs, so that file will bet he trogan itself. Go for a deletion.

Usually though AVG won't be able to delete it automatically, and tyou'll have to go to the link, which will tell you exactly how to delete it step by step :)

Hope this helps

Kage said:
healing it won't work since trojans dont copy themselves to opther programs, so that file will bet he trogan itself. Go for a deletion.

Usually though AVG won't be able to delete it automatically, and tyou'll have to go to the link, which will tell you exactly how to delete it step by step :)

Hope this helps
where can i find the link?

On AVG when it says it can't heal or delete the file, it should have a URL within the program itself that will link to a website.

Does it delete it automatically though? In which case you'll be fine.

yeh it deleted cause it couldnt wipe it, there is details about the trojan in the virus vault now,

im just running the scan again to see if it finds it again but from what u said i shouldnt find anything now that it deleted, cheers

Yeah, it shouldn't find anything now.
All your left to do then is delete it from the virus fault, getting rid of it completely

Back
Top Bottom