autocad 2000-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Does anybody know where to download autocad 2000 or 2002? I've tried Ares and kazaa and have come up with nothing.

well I take architecture classes in school and the teacher hooked me up with a bootleg copy of autocad 04,05 and softplan.

I can see this forum has no rules reguarding software theft. Too bad. People like you are the reason I had to pay 4 grand for my copy.

I only download older copies of stuff, thats why i asked for 2000 or 2002

acb;

What version is your Softplan? I would like to get a copy of a version to try. They have a 30 day money back guarantee, but I want to try it before I fork out the $3K.

Thanks.

I don't mean to be rude, but why can't you people actually PAY for the software that you want to use and SUPPORT its continuing developement. I'll admit that a lot of us have "downloaded" things questionably, but a thousand dollar software really crosses the line... And posting it on a public forum; not too smart.

Just because it's an older version doesn't mean it's worthless. Why don't you call the AutoCad and ask for a price quote on their older versions; it's not going to be free.

07mackenzie said:
I don't mean to be rude, but why can't you people actually PAY for the software that you want to use and SUPPORT its continuing developement. I'll admit that a lot of us have "downloaded" things questionably, but a thousand dollar software really crosses the line... And posting it on a public forum; not too smart.

Just because it's an older version doesn't mean it's worthless. Why don't you call the AutoCad and ask for a price quote on their older versions; it's not going to be free.
Do you have any idea how much autocad costs? I dont blame him for wanting to download it, the only reason I have it on my computer is because my brother took autocad classes in college so he got a HUGE student discount.

Really dishdog I would think you would know not to talk about this here.

I agree that it does cost a LOT of money, but that's also because it's meant for businesses... Still, I would at least find out another way than posting on a forum; because no matter the version, it's still illegal.

07mackenzie said:

A) This post is REALLY old so thanks for bringing it up :p
B) I don't have any record of anything they can use to get me in shit on any of my acounts on anything.
C)Actually many companies drop old software after a certain amount of time and it becomes shareware.
D)Bla Bla Bla Forums Bla Bla Bla.
E)Bla Bla Bla Pay Bla Bla Bla.
F) Thanks again for bringing up this over year old post.

First of all, I didn't bring up the thread. My apologies for forgetting to read that the person above me posted and brought back a thread from a year ago. bentleythedogg was the one who posted on it.

And secondly, AutoCad does not become shareware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom