Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-07-2004, 12:31 AM   #1
Ai
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
Default Audio Software. please help.

hi
I am looking for a software that can split an audio to 2 or more.

Is there a software that can get rit of the back ground noise that is in a audio. if so please tell me the name and where i can get it.

Is there any way that i can put more than 80MIN of audio to a 700MB CD. (do i need some kind software to do it, if it can be done.)

Thanks in Advance.
__________________

Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:44 AM   #2
Fully Optimized
 
Mental Liberator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,035
Send a message via AIM to Mental Liberator
Default

ummm, for the 80 min. 700 mb cd thingy, yes you need a software but then you could always just download that program... for a free trial or so, you can put it into MP3 form into that disc... you can fit up to almost 100 albums or acually more depending on the music size.. I hope this helped.. if this is what ur asking about
__________________

Mental Liberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:46 AM   #3
Ai
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
Default Re: Audio Software. please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanChan
ummm, for the 80 min. 700 mb cd thingy, yes you need a software but then you could always just download that program... for a free trial or so, you can put it into MP3 form into that disc... you can fit up to almost 100 albums or acually more depending on the music size.. I hope this helped.. if this is what ur asking about
will i be about to lesson to then on a cd player?(it is a reguler cd player. not a MP3 cd player)
Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 12:57 AM   #4
Fully Optimized
 
Mental Liberator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,035
Send a message via AIM to Mental Liberator
Default

how many minutes does the cd say on it? you shudn't put exactly 80 minutes on it... well acually you should but you can't because thats almost impossible unless u recorded a bunch of nonsense thatl fit exactly a 80 minute cd which seemse senseless but either way how many minutes does it say on the cd, if it says 80 then put about 80 min. on the cd and itl work on your cd player... and were in a new age, you should get a mp3/cd player they come stock now, there only about 60 bucks.. no biggy
Mental Liberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 01:00 AM   #5
Ai
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
Default Re: Audio Software. please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanChan
how many minutes does the cd say on it? you shudn't put exactly 80 minutes on it... well acually you should but you can't because thats almost impossible unless u recorded a bunch of nonsense thatl fit exactly a 80 minute cd which seemse senseless but either way how many minutes does it say on the cd, if it says 80 then put about 80 min. on the cd and itl work on your cd player... and were in a new age, you should get a mp3/cd player they come stock now, there only about 60 bucks.. no biggy
I have a MP3 player. (SAMSUNG) very nice one at that.
but the mp3 is for my music.

I am putting the laungue learning cd on my cd player. since they are morethan 1.5GB. morthan 24 hours of playing time.
thats y i need to put it in my cd player instead.
Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 01:05 AM   #6
Fully Optimized
 
Mental Liberator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 2,035
Send a message via AIM to Mental Liberator
Default

.................................................. ...................

24 hours?
a cd-r?
listining to it for 24 hours?

...............

HASHAHAHAHAH, I don't know what were talkinga bout here, its either one of us is high, or im just a bozo..
Mental Liberator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 01:31 AM   #7
Ai
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 21
Default Re: Audio Software. please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanChan
.................................................. ...................

24 hours?
a cd-r?
listining to it for 24 hours?

...............

HASHAHAHAHAH, I don't know what were talkinga bout here, its either one of us is high, or im just a bozo..
i though that i made it clear. it is a launguge learning audio.
and i have said nothing about it being one CD.
i ask if i can put them on a 700MB cd that can handle 80 min of playing time.

i beleve i ask if there is a software that can do the job.(putting more than 80Min of audio on the CDr.)

Don't get me wrong there. i have to intantion of saying anything that is offensive.
i am thankfull that u r trying to help. but i think we are going the wrong way. LOL
Ai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 08:45 PM   #8
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: Audio Software. please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai
hi
I am looking for a software that can split an audio to 2 or more.

Is there a software that can get rit of the back ground noise that is in a audio. if so please tell me the name and where i can get it.

Is there any way that i can put more than 80MIN of audio to a 700MB CD. (do i need some kind software to do it, if it can be done.)

Thanks in Advance.
You'll have to buy an Atrac3 Player - but I love the Sony Atrac - copy hundreds of songs onto a normal CD and it'll play on it. Great - and nice title viewing features.
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 12:41 AM   #9
BSOD
 
bluto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,542
Send a message via ICQ to bluto
Default Re: Audio Software. please help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai
i though that i made it clear. it is a launguge learning audio.
and i have said nothing about it being one CD.
i ask if i can put them on a 700MB cd that can handle 80 min of playing time.

i beleve i ask if there is a software that can do the job.(putting more than 80Min of audio on the CDr.)

Don't get me wrong there. i have to intantion of saying anything that is offensive.
i am thankfull that u r trying to help. but i think we are going the wrong way. LOL
More than 80 min depends on the content,i just burned 260 mp3's to a 700 disk,about 10 hours play time.
Or get a DVD Burner.and some dvd disks.
bluto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2004, 02:47 PM   #10
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default

I think he wants to play it on a Personal CD Player. but yeah - .mp3 files will go onto the CD at their normal file size and so many more will fit.
__________________

__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0