Audio Problems with new build...help!!

nokturnalchrist

Solid State Member
i just built my new compy a few days ago, and i have been having this problem where after i play a game or am just using my computer in general, after about an hour to hour and a half my sound craps out and i hear a never ending ring...until i restart my computer...i have tryed to reinstall all the drivers, flashed my bios etc. please help any one...

specs:
Motherboard= M2R32-MVP crossfire editiong AMD soc.AM2

Sound card=Creative labs soundblaster X-Fi extream gamer

AIM=TehRealBM

Have you installed all the latest updates for the computer, and checked for new updates for your soundcard?

Could be an overheating issue, have ya checked that ya processor etc is seated properly? Could also be any number of components causing the problem, have you checked in event viewer for errors?

have you tried the latest sound drivers or patches? Also is the connection to the card from the speakers ok? This sounds kind of weird, but trying another speaker set if you have one.

well, yes i have tryed the right patches and drivers and i use a head set.
the onlything i think might be the problem is either conflicting issues with the onboard audio/onboard audio drivers, but i tryed disabling the onboard audio in the bios and it still did it so i dont know what to say..

Back
Top Bottom