µATX Form factor case

mtotho

In Runtime
Hello, my friend is making a new-low budget computer, i just happen to have a very new uatx motherboard from asus: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131178

He has nothing left to do but pick out a case, although he is getting a deal with a free motherboard, i cant seem to find a case that fits, or says it fits the uatx form factor, does anyone know if a flex atx/ micro atx, or micro atx case would fit the uatx form factor? If not does anyone know which case will?? preferably from newegg. thanks

a standard ATX or Micro ATX will fit that board

BTW there is no such thing as a vista rating as 6 just 5.9 and besides that video card would not even get a 5.9..dont try to fool us

lol its just a joke, but my scores are up there, i do not have access to go onto my computer with the 8800gts, but my ati radeon gets a 5.9, and processor gets a 5.7, my quad core gets a 5.9 tho..when its oc'ed anyway

Thanks, so what ur saying is any micro atx or atx case will work?

o lol, well if u search uatx in newegg u get a motherboard that is a smaller formfactor that micro atx standard, that is why i bought it, for a tight small project. thanks for the help

ok, on newegg there are cases that say: Motherboard compatibility :micro atx(standard 9.6 x 9.6) that would not fit, but there are other cases that just say micro atx, and they do not specify size, do u think they do it just because they fail to specify, or could my motherboard actually fit, this board i have is 9.6 x8.4

Nevermind, i resolved this issue by looking at my motherboard on newegg in image viewer, and a standard micro atx in image viewer, the screws are all in the same spots

Back
Top Bottom