Attention Dj's, Music Editors.

computerfix101

In Runtime
I need someone to explain my following questions:

1) Do they have a free program that can separate the lyrics from music?

2) Is there a program that can find the information of the song when your ripping the music from a burned cd. Like I have Techno music but I need a program to add the information like the artist, song name, etc.

3) What is the best DJ program to mix music?

No.

2) Is there a program that can find the information of the song when your ripping the music from a burned cd. Like I have Techno music but I need a program to add the information like the artist, song name, etc.
CDEX will save this info when you rip

DJ's typically use hardware, or a combo of hardware and software.

There is something to separate lyrics from the music bc my brother did a project and he got the music online somewheres off a program or something but he forgot so i was stuck...

Also you know the name of the program for #3?

Like VirtualDJ, AtomixMP3, etc?

Which is the best out of all of them?

No.

CDEX will save this info when you rip

DJ's typically use hardware, or a combo of hardware and software.
Yup yup, but if you are interested in just using presets and stock MIDIes, try Ableton Live, I like it and you can *get* it for free ;)

There is something to separate lyrics from the music bc my brother did a project and he got the music online somewheres off a program or something but he forgot so i was stuck...

Also you know the name of the program for #3?

Like VirtualDJ, AtomixMP3, etc?

Which is the best out of all of them?

Those are all crap for little children who want to be a DJ because they saw it on MTV.

Yup yup, but if you are interested in just using presets and stock MIDIes, try Ableton Live, I like it and you can *get* it for free ;)

Ableton is amazing, fits more into live production instead of DJ'ing

You can download instrumentals which are songs without lyrics.

Yep, their not available for all songs as well. Legal instrumentals / acapellas are hard to come by.

#1 - my friend says separating vocals from music hardly ever works well, the result usually sounds bad.

#2 - windows media player, CDex

#3 - Virtual DJ, Sony ACID, Cakewalk SONAR 6, Adobe Audition

#3 numark cue is great i had a play with it but i had the virtual deck with it aswell.

note. apparently you can tune the wii controllers into it and have some great fun although its not that acurate

Back
Top Bottom