Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-11-2005, 05:24 PM   #141
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
What facts should I be listenning too? Should I take everything you say for fact? Or should I believe that AMD is the best is a Fact purely because people say it. People say Intel is the best; why don't you believe that's a fact? Probably the same reason I don't believe AMD is the best.

They certainly weren't making money on it. The problem is however that that has now happened and gone - its easy to say people didn't say AMD would be finished off in the public section years ago now because you know they're not. People can only plan for the future in what they intend to do. Looking into the future based on past happenings and theories is Divinity - nothing more nothing less even if it does use pretty graphics.
What an idiot.. do you even know what the word niche means? That's all ATI is doing here... appealing to the niche market (the upper-upper end, 1-2% of the market). Why the hell can you never understand anything, lk?
__________________

Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 05:26 PM   #142
Fully Optimized
 
money_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via MSN to money_man
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Necromancer
Well i think i will have wet dreams of
athlon64fx and Dual-ATI.

lol i've been doing that since AMD_ZEN told me about ATI AMR...i havent been doing that about Athlon64fx though...probably because i dont know what she looks like...dirty necro
__________________

__________________
AMD 3000+ @ 2.25
Corsair Twinx 1024mb 2x512mb XMS
MSI 6600GT's SLIed @ 565/1100
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
money_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:02 PM   #143
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
What an idiot.. do you even know what the word niche means? That's all ATI is doing here... appealing to the niche market (the upper-upper end, 1-2% of the market). Why the hell can you never understand anything, lk?

I know what Niche is Its not a complicated word I wasn't however talking of ATi in any of that Quote. I was talking about you're interesting perceptions on fact, how truth cannot be pointed out without truth and how just because people say it doesn't make it true, and how Economics is just Maths for people too stupid to take Maths who believe in Divinity and love money and while of course not everybody who is an Economist is this they have at least two of those problems.

The fact I said nothing about Niche Markets or ATi in your Quote confuses me greatly as to the contruction of your Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by money_man
lol i've been doing that since AMD_ZEN told me about ATI AMR...i havent been doing that about Athlon64fx though...probably because i dont know what she looks like...dirty necro

If you did you would
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:04 PM   #144
Daemon Poster
 
The_Necromancer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,209
Send a message via MSN to The_Necromancer
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by money_man
lol i've been doing that since AMD_ZEN told me about ATI AMR...i havent been doing that about Athlon64fx though...probably because i dont know what she looks like...dirty necro
I have been trying to get a pic, or better a DVD but she insits she has none, I told her i would pay. jkjk
__________________
For You
The_Necromancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:09 PM   #145
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
I know what Niche is Its not a complicated word I wasn't however talking of ATi in any of that Quote. I was talking about you're interesting perceptions on fact, how truth cannot be pointed out without truth and how just because people say it doesn't make it true, and how Economics is just Maths for people too stupid to take Maths who believe in Divinity and love money and while of course not everybody who is an Economist is this they have at least two of those problems.
This thread is about ATI. AMD has nothing to do with this thread. And I was following AMD ZEN's directions on that. My interesting perceptions on fact? You fool, I'm the one who has the facts down. You need to grow up and realize sometimes people are smarter then you. I accept the fact that Alan Greenspan outdoes me in economics by a hundred times. For people too stupid to take math? Fuck you. And did you ever take english? You ever hear about run-on sentences? I like money. You need to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 06:21 PM   #146
Daemon Poster
 
TibsBeatAll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 790
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

uh. amd zen, i didn't outrightly call you a liar. please quote me.

And secondly, no you didn't completely pawn me in any sense of the word.

please stop sprewing forth BS.

And i'm not going aroudn these threads searching to bash you. I read new threads. Uh, is that a problem?? Maybe if you didn't post in new threads, than maybe i wouldn't run into you. But that's unrealistic as we both are allowed to post in any thread. So, what do you mean hunting you down???

I don't hunt you down, your just in every thread i read.

And all you ever say is , OH i pawned you, oh i completely owned you.

Uh, no.. no u didn't
__________________
Athlon 64 3800+ @ 2.8 ghz.
Leadtek 6800 350/700 PCI express, different from before.
80 gig Samsung HD SATA x 2
1024 Kingston Hyperx Ram
TibsBeatAll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 07:08 PM   #147
Guru
 
Lord Kalthorn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Britain
Posts: 13,293
Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
This thread is about ATI. AMD has nothing to do with this thread. And I was following AMD ZEN's directions on that. My interesting perceptions on fact? You fool, I'm the one who has the facts down. You need to grow up and realize sometimes people are smarter then you. I accept the fact that Alan Greenspan outdoes me in economics by a hundred times. For people too stupid to take math? Fuck you. And did you ever take english? You ever hear about run-on sentences? I like money. You need to grow up and stop acting like an idiot.

Haha; you have fact based on your view of the Universe. Hence it is opinion. I realise you know more Economics - even if it is a useless Area of Study - I also realise there are people smarter than me; I did not say I didn't

Basically. If an economist was reasonable at Maths they'd take Maths. It takes a tiny amount of Maths knowledge to do Economics. That's not very polite Haha; I know my sentances go on too far I talk like this so on a Forum I talk like this; I write like this and I do everything with words like this. Grammatically its correct most of the time. However; its another thing I did not say I thought I was brilliant at.

See - you fit into two of my Economist Requirements! That makes my prediction correct! All of my predictions to date have been proven correct so I must be right all the time!
__________________
A Knight is sworn to Honour. His heart knows only Virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His might upholds the Weak. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the Wicked.
Lord Kalthorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 07:14 PM   #148
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Haha; you have fact based on your view of the Universe. Hence it is opinion. I realise you know more Economics - even if it is a useless Area of Study - I also realise there are people smarter than me; I did not say I didn't
Useless area of study? I will give you a middle finger and a sincere fuck you. Don't you dare minimize me or minimize my education. Don't you ever dare in thinking about doing that ever.

Quote:
[color=black]Basically. If an economist was reasonable at Maths they'd take Maths. It takes a tiny amount of Maths knowledge to do Economics. That's not very polite Haha; I know my sentances go on too far I talk like this so on a Forum I talk like this; I write like this and I do everything with words like this. Grammatically its correct most of the time. However; its another thing I did not say I thought I was brilliant at.
To become an economist here, you have to take math courses and a lot of them. I'm not an economics major.. just taking it as a double minor with urban development. It does not take a tiny amount of maths knowledge. What an idiot.. are you braindead or something? Do you even know what it takes to be an economics major in university? You know anything at all? Or are you a complete moron. And besides.. your post was not grammatically correct...

Quote:
See - you fit into two of my Economist Requirements! That makes my prediction correct! All of my predictions to date have been proven correct so I must be right all the time!
Actually I base many predictions on present factors. Like I say US GDP growth will between +3.5% to 4% this year. That's based on several conditions. Asshole.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 07:14 PM   #149
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

And don't you fucking mock with me with your posts anymore.. and your stupid use of emoticons.
Giancarlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 08:16 PM   #150
Fully Optimized
 
money_man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 4,353
Send a message via MSN to money_man
Default Re: ATi's SLi is COMING!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
If you did you would

lol maybe she'll send me a pic..although probably not, meh thats ok i dont want to be known as some perverted rapist dude like Micheal Jackson
__________________

__________________
AMD 3000+ @ 2.25
Corsair Twinx 1024mb 2x512mb XMS
MSI 6600GT's SLIed @ 565/1100
Neo 4 Platinum SLI Mobo
3dmark03- 15,542
3dmark05- 7081
money_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0