ATi's SLi is COMING!!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Ok ATi Fanboys and GPU lovers. ATi is making their weapon to use against SLi.

It is called AMR ( ATi Multi Rendering ) . It will be available probably in late May or June of this year, so get ready.

It differs in the fact that all the PCIe channels are singular and enabled, meaning full 16X unimpeded capabilities. Also, it doesn't use a small printed circuit board like SLi does (the SLi bridge). The cards communicate through a 1X PCIe lanes inbetween the 16X slots that allows for even higher bandwidth. AMR is going to be special, and use the XPRESS 300 Chipset from ATi. GigaByte and MSI are onboard, as well as ASUS and Chaintech. Others are yet to come. Ati will be making their own boards as well.

So, your wet dreams of ATi's answer to SLi is coming true. Enjoy!

ardy89 said:
Yeah what will u do, buy another pc!!

Oh har, you are one unfunny person..... Get over it you jerk. I don't know what crawled up your ass, but get it out. You are disrespecting me, and I would recommend you CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, on to a lighter subject. This technology will be vastly superior to SLi because of the uninterrupted PCIe BUS. SLi uses a printed topside PCB Board (SLi Bridge) which slows the process down a bit.

I did not disrespect u, u obviously have a poor sense of humour!!! Sorry if i offended u!

yeah i understand, and i dont hate him for it, everyone has the right to get annoyed!

Back
Top Bottom