ATI VS Nvida. 1800 vs 7800+

The cheaper one. They will perform pretty much the same. You will only notice the difference in numbers on paper.

Got to be the 7800 :D It is the nVidia one, and nVidia are the best :D

Not really a very reasoned point for the matter, but the truth if you ask me! Ultimately you get what you pay for though, and if you think the 512MB is worth the extra cost then it makes sense that you get the 1800XT.

When it comes down to it, it seems people are making choices relating to their preferance (ATI vs nVidia).

Let me just say, I'm a strong supporter of nVidia (I use it, and always have) but I must say that I see the X1800XT beating the 7800GT and reasonably so. The X1800XT is like the next generation of cards.. and has double the memory.

The 7800GT is cheaper though, and does a wonderful job.. but, the X1800XT might perform better for a longer time.. (thinking for the future).

X1800XT Easy, seems ATi are at the top for high priced cards nVidia still winning in the middle price range though imo.

ok cool. lol i still am not sure which one to buy. But i am leaning towards.. ati... because alot of people here have said it better. i think

IMO nVidia is a little bit more higher quality... they just seem to last longer...

Zapdos said:
ok cool. lol i still am not sure which one to buy. But i am leaning towards.. ati... because alot of people here have said it better. i think
Well you can compare that it clearly has higher clocks and cheaper price

NeXuS said:
Well you can compare that it clearly has higher clocks and cheaper price

the ati card or nvidia. Because the ati card looks like it has higher specs and all.. But i have heard the nvidia card is better becasue its... newer.. newer technology.. but who knows..

ahh so hard to decide lol.

Back
Top Bottom