Ati Radeon Xpress 200?

Insunna said:
I spent 800 on mine. Compared to what i got, and what he got. He got ripped.

Well you see, you have a dell :p I wouldnt pay a single penny for a Dell :p.

Have you ever used a Dell? As long as you don't get the base models, they aren't all that bad... I had to work on many at my last job.

actually, my mom has a Dell lappy. And ive used plenty of dells. My school library has a billion of them. Ask Alvino. I dislike dell for a couple reasons. And i like them for a couple reasons too. Dells are cheap, their price is right. They are dead silent and performe like how a daily computer is supposed to perform. I also own a Dell 2005FPW and i love it to death. The things i dont like about them is that, no overclocking features at all. I love to play with computers. See how high they can fly. And they dont use the best parts either, but thats understandable due to the price. But the overclocking thing gets me the most, i want a computer that I can push all the way.

I don't mind not being able to OC my system. It's not in me to mess with the hardware to much other then what i need to get to upgrade. Not only that, where i work offers a discount through Dell. Plain in simple reason why i like Dell.

Now if i needed tech help.. Thats another issue. I don't feel like talking to a pakastani who says his name is Steve. http://www.callcentermovie.com/

Back
Top Bottom