ATI Radeon XPRESS 200

My card can't beat a 9600xT? Something reeks of bullshit in that test.

also necrocrap, I don't want the top of the line card. This card can play Far Cry maxed out with respectable FPS, and that is all I need. You are a waste of time.. you are not worth it. My card kicks the living shit out of the ATI 9800 Pro. Also the fact I have this thing overclocked is not accounted for in those crappy benchmarks. Sorry. I'm not looking for a 6600GT or 6800... not until prices come down. This card plays games real nicely and I'm fucking proud of it.

That's good. I'm verrryy proud of my sweet 6800 NU. :D I love my 6800! If only it was a woman...:(

i see.

well, that test you showed with the 9600xt beating the 5900 does reek of bullshit. That must've been a weird demo than.

But the 9800 pro does not run circles around a 5900. But neither does the 5900 shit on a 9800pro. But i rather have a 9800pro as the 5 series were no good with dx9 and were generally less in value than the ATI 9 series.

No it isn't. Nice try, zoomtm. The 5900 is slightly better then the 9800Pro... no matter how you try to put it. And besides why would I want crappy driver support that comes with ATI?

Yeah, ATI does have some pretty bad drivers. Catalyst drivers are nice but they use too much resources and 3rd party drivers usually don't give you as much performance as ATI ones.

I Have an Nvidia 6600GT and it kicks ass. So yea, thats my two cents.....BTW I do concur that Nvidia and ATI are both awesome brands. I've used both and have been happy with both.

Back
Top Bottom