ATI RADEON 9250 pci

PerfectSK

Daemon Poster
Hey since my comp doesnt have a pci express slot or agp, i was thinkin about getting this card. Does anyone have it? Does it really support Direct x 9.0? I posted before and they said they didnt kno. Im thinkin with a driver update it will but I unno. Does anyone know if it will play the newer games like Call of Duty 2 or Counter-Strike source?

I'm afraid that pretty much no one on these boards is going to have it, just because PCI video cards are very, very out-of-date. However, that may be the best card you're going to find that runs in that format. I just looked on Newegg and that's going to be the best card you can get. However, just so you know, it is kind-of a waste of money...

thanks, my pci graphic card threads are over, ill stop bothering you guys lol. sorry i wasted ur time.

lol he posted the same thing on my other thread.. thats what i wanna kno!! he didnt list his specs so i dunno

haha... i have this card, it plays counter strike 1.6 and half life 1 fine.. although i dont know much about games or if these games are "graphicly intense"

Back
Top Bottom