ATI,processors,vs Nvidia

iLLTry

Baseband Member
ATI cards always have a crapload of processors over nvidia.
but ive been told nvidia processor are alot more complex or something anyone else know anything about this?*coughcough*
whats better HD4770,HD4850,GTS250

Nvidia offers built in CUDA and Physx support. I don't know what ATI offers. I tend to stick to Nvidia.

It all depends on your system (and monitor's resolution), your requirements and your budget.

Both manufacturers have advantages and offer good cards which compete well. ATi have DX 10.1 and Havok support with Intel, Nvidia have PhysX and CUDA (CUDA is useful as some video editing programs can use the GPU for extra performance).

whats better HD4770,HD4850,GTS250
The GTS 250 and HD 4850 are near identical in performance with the HD 4770 riding on their coattails.

The two are also similarly priced. It all boils down to how much you want to spend and whether you prefer ATI or Nvidia.

The GTS 250 and HD 4850 are near identical in performance with the HD 4770 riding on their coattails.

The two are also similarly priced. It all boils down to how much you want to spend and whether you prefer ATI or Nvidia.

well my friend got a 9600GSO and it runs it fine and on a bigger monitor so i think i mite get nvidia because it seems like there processors just are smoother maybe, i got an intel i think intel,nvidia works better then intel,ATI
but then again IDK i jsut wanna play age of conan enjoiably xD but i also hate all the talk about 8800>9800>9800GTX>9800GTX+>GTS 250 i mean jesus. its just like let it go. so idk wether2get 4850 or gts 250 i hate everything.

I'm gonna be honest, I've never used ATI and I probably never will as I've always used Nvidia plus I really love the 8800GT Rohan sold me. I do however, really like AMD and I've never used an Intel in any of my builds.

So I guess it just boils down to personal preference. For me, AMD processors & Nvidia graphics.

Back
Top Bottom