ATI or Nvidia

if i were u definatly amd because its a 64bit and everything now is 32 bit so when everything turns over to 64bit u will be ready and then intel will be absolete until they make more 64bit processors. for graphic cards i kinda like nvida but ati from what i heard is good. i dont have any graphic cards yet stock but my sisters ati is ok but friends nvida is awesome.

Feircepc said:
if i were u definatly amd because its a 64bit and everything now is 32 bit so when everything turns over to 64bit u will be ready and then intel will be absolete until they make more 64bit processors. for graphic cards i kinda like nvida but ati from what i heard is good. i dont have any graphic cards yet stock but my sisters ati is ok but friends nvida is awesome.

intel has 64 bit cpu's. i think you mean AFFORDABLE 64 bit processors, like amd's. and i wonder when intel will realize that clock speed isnt the only important thing in a cpu.

Amd = cheaper, cooler, faster (for games), and use less power. Also has 64-bit tech and has better dual cores cpu's too.

Intel= expensive, HOT, slow when hot, and uses a lot of energy. Some cpu's have 64-bit (EM64T) and their dual-cores stinks compared the the X2's.

Go with Amd and nVidia.
There really is not a too big difference in ati and nVidia, but currently nVidia is better. Though this might change when the ati crossfire stuff comes out.

daemon said:
Go with Amd and nVidia.
There really is not a too big difference in ati and nVidia, but currently nVidia is better. Though this might change when the ati crossfire stuff comes out.

Agreed. AMd and nvidia put together make an explosive combo. amd and ati is not bad, but you just can't get sli rates. Crossfire maybe, but it's too early to say anything yet. Amd and nvidia... good call daemon.

If I had TONS of money, I would wait.

Then I would get:

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ and 2x R520's (X900?) in CrossFire. That would be interesting.

The good thing is you can really see the X2's coming down in price. I remeber the first day I saw them they were well over $500. Now I see some available for $370 and the 4200+ for less than $500.

The 7800GTX is still quite high and have gone down just a little bit. That is my next video card. Look at the breakdown of the SLi version and non SLi:

4.gif

Man, that's huge jump in performance when used with the FX55.

i say amd and nivida the comp i have right now is the first comp ive had with nvidia and amd and ive never tried either of them before all i can say is im never going back to intel

Back
Top Bottom