Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 02:17 PM   #31
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Default Re: Ati Hd 4890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techmaster05 View Post
lol, well to tell you the truth man, i dont know why i hate ATi. I have no reason to hate it lol, i just dont want to like it, Nvidia is me i guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techmaster05 View Post
atleast i can admit it, unlike some fanboys
Thats the definition of "Fanboy" in my dictionary. Hating something for no valid reason.

I tried both ATI, and nVidia, my first 2 cards were ATI, and I switched to nVidia because the 8800GT was a good price ($150) for the performance.
I liked ATI drivers and their 'Catalyst' on how it tells you the temps, and helps you OC without going past the safe OC. Which is nice, especially for people that never OC'ed before. I dont really have a comment on nVidia, but the 8800GT is the best card I have ever gotten.
So far, both companies satisfied my needs of gaming.

Desktop -Cooler Master NV690/AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE/MSI 880G-E45 Motherboard/2 x 2GB DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X/Sapphire HD 5870 1GB GDDR5/CORSAIR CMPSU-550VX/Seagate 7200.12 500GB (OS), Samsung F3 1TB (Storage)/Sony DVD Burner/Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Old 04-08-2009, 02:24 PM   #32
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to Techmaster05 Send a message via MSN to Techmaster05 Send a message via Yahoo to Techmaster05

lol i got bad rep because J03, lol may i ask why. Now thats the true definition of fanboyism, hating on someone for no reason, thanks J03, much appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teny View Post
Thats the definition of "Fanboy" in my dictionary. Hating something for no valid reason.

I tried both ATI, and nVidia, my first 2 cards were ATI, and I switched to nVidia because the 8800GT was a good price ($150) for the performance.
I liked ATI drivers and their 'Catalyst' on how it tells you the temps, and helps you OC without going past the safe OC. Which is nice, especially for people that never OC'ed before. I dont really have a comment on nVidia, but the 8800GT is the best card I have ever gotten.
So far, both companies satisfied my needs of gaming.
never said i wasnt a fanboy lol, just said atleast i can admit that i do not have a reason to hate ATi, like other fanboys, i just dont want to like it.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:50 PM   #33
Omnipotent One

Send a message via AIM to Atomic Rooster Send a message via Yahoo to Atomic Rooster

This has about run it's course. . .

In the opposite direction of the OP.

Closed Thread