Go Back   Computer Forums > General Computing > Hardware
Join Computer forums Today

Old 12-27-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
Daemon Poster
Default ATI: Catalyst Control Center related issues

I'm still running a Dell Pentium 3 with a 1.2Ghz CPU, 512mb of RAM and a Radeon 9200 right and I downloaded new drivers something like very early this 2007 because they're the latest.

However recently I noticed the software that came with that: ATI Catalyst Control Center appears to do nothing but sit in my tray and run in the background all the time so I thought I'd try removing it from my control panel which worked, because I'm a bit of a clean-freak with this PC. The next day though when browsing the net, it was pretty choppy when scrolling and there's another little problem I'll mention below, I guess it serves me right deleting a graphics related program but I reinstalled it today, same dated drivers too.

Reset my resolution settings and it runs fine but now I still have this other problem where it cuts off my window a bit. It basically does it to any window I open up and maximize, it used to be on the right side but it's now on the left cutting slightly into my Firefox's back icon and halfway into the D of 'Done' the text that sits there in the bottom left corner, just to give you an idea but I wouldn't mind taking a screenshot.

Edit: Nevermind, I finally found how to position with my monitor.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote