?? Athlon or Intel for musical applications ??

My Apologies,

I must disagree.

Intel has always been better for multitasking and for people whom deal with Multimedia Editing Software and so on, maybe not games, but Intel always rules where that is concerned, I strongly disagree.

Intel is more reliable than AMD, my tests have proven that well, they never fail.

I would advise you to buy an Intel Motherboard and processor for music editing and so on.

jac006, we are in the preparation, planning and decision stage for Paretovex-CR.

Your presence is urgently needed, you are the only CR member.

Please contact me on AIM or MSN.

Time restrictions are holding me down, please attempt to come online as soon as you can.

Thank You.

:)

If you wanna do heavy multi-tasking, go for an X2. Otherwise, there's little reason to go for a HT P4 over a Sempron or Athlon 64.

hextcomm said:
My Apologies,

I must disagree.

Intel has always been better for multitasking and for people whom deal with Multimedia Editing Software and so on, maybe not games, but Intel always rules where that is concerned, I strongly disagree.

Intel is more reliable than AMD, my tests have proven that well, they never fail.

I would advise you to buy an Intel Motherboard and processor for music editing and so on.

jac006, we are in the preparation, planning and decision stage for Paretovex-CR.

Your presence is urgently needed, you are the only CR member.

Please contact me on AIM or MSN.

Time restrictions are holding me down, please attempt to come online as soon as you can.

Thank You.

:)

Yes, I know that. COntact me via email... you know it...

Back
Top Bottom