Dose installing the extra 50mm fan for the ASUS Sabertooth P67 help out? I just order my computer parts from tigerdirect.com for my new build. Also I have been out of the computer scene for a while (10 years) and so with my setup I have here please let me know if it is a decent setup or not. Here are the parts that I ordered.
- Intel core i5 2500k (CPU)
- ASUS Sabertooth P67 (mobo)
- Asus DRW (drive)
- Corsair vengeances pc12800 16gb (ram)
- Corsair 750 atx (PSU)
- Kingston HyperX (memory cooler fan)
- Corsair Hydro H50 liquid cooler (CPU cooler)
- WD Caviar black 1TB (HDD)
- CM HAF 922 case with extra 200mm fan for side and 120mm fan for bottom (5 fans total)
- GeForce GTX 560ti (video card)
So I just wanted to know if I get the 50mm fan for the ASUS Sabertooth mobo will it make a big difference? I heard somewhere that having too many fans are not good, is that true? I always thought that the more air flow you have the better, but what do I know I have been out of the computer scene for too long. Also let me know if the build I got is at least a decent one. This build is mainly for watching videos in HD and streaming them online. I will probably play some games on it as well but thatís not the real reason for this PC. I just want a fast PC when I surf the net and watch videos. If you have any suggestion please let me know.