Asus Rampage IV Extreme Owners

Hameister

Daemon Poster
For the few members who are using this motherboard, you should know that Asus has released a load of goodies within this past week.

New RST drivers, a complete new set of Utilities, LAN and Audio chip set drivers, and more.

It's all here... ASUS - Motherboards- ASUS Rampage IV Extreme

Get yourself up to date!

i wish a had version 4. i had Rampage 2 Extreme and i now have Rampage 3 Extreme.
i killed my Rampage 2 Extreme with vodka 2 years ago.... I'm Not joking.

i wish a had version 4. i had Rampage 2 Extreme and i now have Rampage 3 Extreme.
i killed my Rampage 2 Extreme with vodka 2 years ago.... I'm Not joking.

Next time use LN2 it makes a better coolant. So tell me the Vodka story.

Well.. i was drinking with some friends and we where on the computer checking out youtube.
My dog was with us and i was playing with him while sitting on the chair with my back to the desk.
My dog was on my lab when she suddenly wanted to bite after my face (not so it hurts, she is just playing. She is a wild little beast. XD)
so with reflexes i moved my head back and i hit a almost full open bottle of vodka. the vodka was all over the desk and a stream of vodka fell down om my computer. My computer case has Airflow on the top as well as on the bottom, side front and back. the top fan splashed the vodka all over the motherboard, sound card and graphic card. only the motherboard died. that was an expensive evening. XD

I now have the dead motherboard as decoration on my wall. Looks better then a painting or photo. ^^

Back
Top Bottom