ASUS or MSI?

both are good in my opinion. But because right now my server is running Asus, I'll have to go with that.

DIE ASUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I buy their most expensive top board, the A8N-SLi Deluxe and it is unstable and worthless.... WTF? Screw ASUS, MSI is way better, and ASUS tech support is ABSOLUTELY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MSI's is very good and quick!

well lol i guess ASUS sucks if their best board blows hairy ass chunks covered in juices from your anus and sprinkled with a little wet matter

money_man said:
well lol i guess ASUS sucks if their best board blows hairy ass chunks covered in juices from your anus and sprinkled with a little wet matter

LMAO!! That is gross dude..... But I would have to say that ASUS is even worse then that.

Msi...

I used to have a Biostar and thought it was all that. When I wanted to make the leap to DDR ram I shopped around and settled on 3 boards. Guess what? 2 of the 3 are MSI. One was an AMD board the other a Intel board. Being more at home with a P4, I choose the Intel P4 MS-7008 board. It's inexpensive but not cheap. It does all I want to do at this time but if I get one of those wild hairs it can be upgraded at very little expense.

Back
Top Bottom