Asus or gigabit?

Fr0z3n15

Solid State Member
Now i was planning on getting the asus striker extreme but my friend doubts my intelgence of computers repeatedly tells me to go with gigabit not asus what is better in peoples opinion also if theres suttin better than these two feel free to tell me.

Forget upgrading the tower units components buy a decent keybaord like a Maltron in stead - view their website for info.

this might not be the coolest thing out ther but how much do you value good health?

or even buy a decent mouse which is well designed.

Who gives <<<DELETED>>> what your computers spec is if yuor hands are screwed up due to badly designed keybaords!

REPORTED POST, TOO AGGRESSIVE; WARNED!
closed-topic.gif

Raveboy said:
Forget upgrading the tower units components buy a decent keybaord like a Maltron in stead - view their website for info.

this might not be the coolest thing out ther but how much do you value good health?

Who gives a monkeys fart what your computers spec is if yuor hands are screwed up due to badly designed keybaords!

truelt honestly ur prob jus tryin to sell keyboards cause its ur job my wrists will get crippled from many other thing before typing is a issue for example i play hockey and im a drummer in other words ill have carpertunnel by the time im 30 i also really dont care about ur key boards so dont post in my thread unless ur answering my question thank you

Raveboy said:

Who gives a monkeys fart what your computers spec is if yuor hands are screwed up due to badly designed keybaords!
I know one thing, il never buy a system from you if your giving out crap advice like that lol. I value my health alot, so il do what ive always done and get a gym membership with the money ive saved from the keyboard :)
Fr0z3n15 said:
Now i was planning on getting the asus striker extreme but my friend doubts my intelgence of computers repeatedly tells me to go with gigabit not asus what is better in peoples opinion also if theres suttin better than these two feel free to tell me.
I saw a review somewhere about them boards, and they were saying that they werent worth the extra money.

I DONT SELL KEYBOARDS. I just have had permenant sports related injuries which I could have prevented and other injurioes to my eyes because I did not follow proper health and safety issues. I know do all I can to minimise any risks to me as I cant be dealing with any screwed body parts.

Anyway if yuo did screw up your wrists because of your crap keybaord then you wouldnot be able to do hockey or drumming anyway.

I myself am planning on investing in a well designed keyboard and mouse because I know how important well functioing arms and wrists are.

Haha, you honestly think we're going to "screw up" our hands from typing too much?? How old do you think out keyboards are, from 1986?? Most keyboards made in the last few years are somewhat ergonomically designed to minimize any risk of injury. And besides that, you'd have to be on the computer for hours a day doing nothing else to even come close to injuring yourself. I'm using a keyboard from 6 years ago and I can be on the computer for hours and feel fine. Look, there's no reason to spend that much on a keyboard.

Seriously, get out of the thread man. You're leading it off topic.

Anyway, both are good companies. Asus is awesome, I own an Asus board, works great. Gigabit is good too, but I prefer Asus.

freestyler105 said:
Asus is awesome, I own an Asus board, works great. Gigabit is good too, but I prefer Asus.

I have two ASUS boards and am satisfied with both, using the AIBooster to overclock with my P5NSLi is also a plus, never had a problem with either ASUS board, I even have 2 ASUS video cards...

freestyler105 said:
Seriously, get out of the thread man. You're leading it off topic.

QUOTE]

freestyler I shall acknowledge your advice and leaver this thread.\

Adidos Amigos

I've had quite a few asus products, and I've always been very satisfied with all of them.
So I'd recommend asus.

Back
Top Bottom