Assassins Creed crashing

GibsonSGKing

Daemon Poster
Every time I try to start AC in XP it crashes, won't even start. This happened after it hung up and I had to do a hard reset, ideas?

You need drivers. It's crashing because it believes your graphics card can't handle it. Or so it sounds.

OR, you're having something called software drift which happens. If you haven't already, reinstall the game.

You need drivers. It's crashing because it believes your graphics card can't handle it. Or so it sounds.

OR, you're having something called software drift which happens. If you haven't already, reinstall the game.

I just updated to the latest Nvidia drivers before starting the game, I've gotten through most of it so I doubt it's that. Check my sig. I get ~40 FPS with maxed settings on 1080p, my computer is more then enough to handle the game :rolleyes:

And what's software drift? Also, I have reinstalled the game, same exact thing happens.

OK, I finished the game in vista. Don't really care about it not running anymore. The ending sucked anyhow, shouldn't have wasted my time. It's like they just wanted to slap an ending on it to make room for a sequel.

Back
Top Bottom