Artifacts on text, video card underclocked?

Does it run games without artifacting?

You could always re-seat it, couldn't hurt to try.

Does it run games without artifacting?

You could always re-seat it, couldn't hurt to try.

only game i have noticed with artifacts is far cry 2, ill try reseating as well, 2 of my pci-e ports are mising a spot in the middle too, its really weird, im assuming they are 8x lanes for sli or crossfire

I had this problem.

It happened when I adjusted the screen resolution in the nVidia driver to the lowest value (800 X 600) then adjusted it back to native (1280 X 800). It was a fix in Steinberg Cubase 5: To get the transport bar in view when using non HD resolutions/monitors.

Anyways, after doing the above I realised that it was my monitor not adjusting correctly to the video signal. (I have a dual monitor set up and the screen on the right was fine. So I swapped the monitors around, electrically!, and the same monitor now on the left, still wasn't viewing right. So it wasn't the GPU card.) Doing the above resolution switch cured it. Its a funny fix to a problem but I put it down to the ageing TFT driver circuits in one of my monitors.

Not saying you have to do the same but just letting you know that it could be your monitor thats the fault as it was with me.

It's definitely his GPU since he's getting the issue when he posts a digital screenshot.

I guess this probably isn't the case since it seems to work okay in games, but I would wonder about the PSU...though, like I said, this is doubtful if it doesn't crash in games (under tax/load).

Back
Top Bottom