Arranging icons

kjunior

Solid State Member
I have this folder where i put all my mp3 files, and somehow something has happened and i dont know how to fix it.

Before this somethin has happened i could arrange icons by date (modified)

now, all i can do is arrange it by track, cd, and lots of things that are not helping, and i cant arrange by modified anymore

how can i fix it?!

thank yoU!

no one knows?
its suppose to be something special in windows commands, that somehow i cant handle myself..

This might be because windows has the folder set up that it contains music files

Right click the folder the music is in, and go to Properties, now go to the Customise tab, and select that it is a Document folder from the first list instead of Music.

Hopefully now, it should set it right and should work :) It might ask 'Do you want to set this for all the other sub folders'. Select yes to set it for all of them.

NOTE TO HELP:

If its music files its set to, you'l find windows will configure itself to allow you to play the files from there and such, and so the menu will be configured for that to with 'Set by Artist', etc

If its set to documents, the same windows menu will apply for data, and arranging by name, etc.

I hope this helps :D Sorry I didn't see this thread before

Thank you for answering.
I tried that before yet it keeps on putting me Arsist , Album and not Modified. And i did for subfolders too and i added a txt file so he will really think it a document (beside changing it on customize folder which i did) , and i dont get this modified... dont know why..

I'll bet...

I'll bet your player program has tagged the files as music and the property of the player. The player has made an association with the files in other words.
What player are you using?

right*

ive just noticed that it is fixed, i dont know what i did i pressed everything that i thought it help,

but still, i believe it will come back, please tell me what i did to fix it without knowing.

I'm glad its working now, and lets hope it carries on working :)
I Have no idea what you could have pressed though. I dont really know Winamp all that well.

Back
Top Bottom