Argh - USB Device Over Current Status Detected!!

Shantei

In Runtime
"USB Device Over Current Status Detected!!" Is the message I get when loading my new computer .. it's so frustrating .. I've tried everything .. replacing all the jumpers in their correct DEFAULT positions but it still gives me the message .. what the hell do I do?

"USB Device Over Current Status Detected!!" Is the message I get when loading my new computer .. it's so frustrating .. I've tried everything .. replacing all the jumpers in their correct DEFAULT positions but it still gives me the message .. what the hell do I do?
Asus motherboard right? It's a known issue and sometimes can be fixed by upgrading the BIOS.

To get it to boot, unplug all USB connectors to the motherboard. Then download the BIOS update from ASUS and run it off a floppy.

Asus motherboard right? It's a known issue and sometimes can be fixed by upgrading the BIOS.

To get it to boot, unplug all USB connectors to the motherboard. Then download the BIOS update from ASUS and run it off a floppy.

I don't have a floppy drive neither can I access the website as I can't power on the computer.

Edit: Btw I've also cleared RTC RAM .. so, I just need to reset the BIOS once I get rid of the freakin message right?

So what do I do guys? :( Sorry about the replies, just very desperate here.

Back
Top Bottom