Arg!Slowness!

Oh, also.. one thing is also, that you may have overheated your graphics card from too much continious use, with no heatsink/fan on it. Or under task manager, if you changed the priority of it. That makes a BIG difference. Same thing happened to me. and i still am working on changing it back. It just wont stay changed. Its really weird.

ok ill do a clean up and defrag, and i just had my HDD reformatted so thats all good. I think something in my PC is messed up because every now and then it makes kind of a grinding noise, it sounds like the harddrive, could that be the problem?

Go into the bios and see what setting the hard drive is on. performance, or for sound..

well im stumped, im about to take a bloody sledge hammer to my PC, im probalby getting a new one anyway....

any ideas? some guys on the morrowind forum told me to do this test directxdiagnostic thingamajigger, it turned out that 3D Accelaration was turned off so i turned it on but it didnt help.

I'm a little confused here... what are you asking? How to turn on 3d acceleration? What are your specs? Please be as clear as you can.

Back
Top Bottom