Arcade Button

I'm trying to configure an Acer Aspire 9500 so the arcade buttons will launch VLC Player. This laptop came with a DVD Player and the arcade buttons already set, but when I had to reinstall Windows, the recovery CDs weren't working. So I reinstalled with an actual OS disk and I manually downloaded the drivers required for proper work (ie: power and performance management, FN keys, video, audio, wi-fi, card-reader, chipset). Can anyone help me find the right drivers for the Arcade button and maybe the DVD software. I still have the recovery disks and the application disk. Unfortunately, the application disk only has Norton...I've been searching the web for about an hour now. The closest thing I could find was the TV-Tuner driver, which I'm not sure if it will install this. According to some random forums I encountered, it should. However, when I tried to run the driver, it failed to install. I tried all 3 versions: M103, M104, and M115.

Messing with the app CD I found this:

Class - File Contents - Version
Arcade - CyberLink Arcade - 4.5.2031a
Arcade - CyberLink InstantOn Arcade - 4.5.2218
Producer - CyberLink Power Producer- 3.00.1123h
CDMaker - NTI CDMaker - 7.0.0.4703R1
Bluetooth - Bluetooth Utility - 4.0.1.2304

To the left of class, it says directory, but there are blanks underneath...

FIXED!: Somebody went around messing with files and folders names. I decided to take a closer look at the CD and what do you know.

Back
Top Bottom